- Work Visas onshore and offshore
- Residence Visas
- Work to Residence Visa
- Religious Worker
- Partnership and Child Visas
- Expressions of Interest leading to a Residence Visa application
- Student Visas
- Requests for Reconsideration
- Entrepreneur and Investor Visas
- Section 61
- Response to PPI
Both are entitled to offer immigration advice.
Advisers must be licensed to offer advice.
Lawyers as being lawyers are exempted to offer Immigration advice
To allow a progression in their present visa status leading to a longer term visa or residence pathway.
We offer a complimentary assessment and then discuss the
Using an Adviser will allow a greater understanding of the
ever-changing complexity of the immigration process, avoiding
disappointment and minimizing time and resources.
Our job as a Licensed Immigration Adviser is to advocate, support and advise
you on the correct pathway and comply with New Zealand Immigration Act.